Friday, November 4, 2011

My Epic Safari Adventure...

Ok so....
My mom and I went to this place called Harmony Park Safari a couple of weeks ago. It was one of the best experiences OF. MY. LIFE. (that might be a slight dramatization) 
They take really great care of the animals and it gives people a great chance to view these amazing animals in their natural habitat. I filmed almost the whole thing which resulted in an almost 30 minute film so I picked a few of my favorite clips and did a horrible job editing them for your viewing pleasure.
Just a quick note:
This clip contains me getting extremely excited over little animals, I am not normally this high pitch or crazy (ok, maybe I'm a little crazy).  This was also my first time making a video.
Please enjoy.



There is alot of stuff I didn't include, like a buffalo sticking his head in the window and almost crushing my hand, just because I didn't think you could sit through that much screaming. (I get really excited over buffalo!!!)
So.... Yeah, hope you enjoyed that.

11 comments:

  1. Oh wow, what a fun day, just driving through the mountains being followed by wild animals. What a fantastic Mom you must have:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... They're not exactlt wild but, yeah, it was awesome.
    And yes, she's the coolest ever. Who else would try to make a zebra DRINK it's food out of a tiny little cup?

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) haha - I kind wish I was there! You're reactions are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a wild time! I would like to view your movie but its not playing. It just keeps sayin "Video not available" I'd like to see it though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have now idea whats going on with the vid but I'm trying to fix it. Probably just another one of blogger's little quirks.
    :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, seems like you had an awesome time!

    Btw, I see charlieissocoollike on the side :D
    Oh and I just found your blog, following!
    Check out mine if you'd like:
    www.insomniastrikes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. We went to a Safari Park a few months ago, which was very nice. My favourite part was when an ostrich attacked a land rover for no apparent reason, pulling off a windscreen wiper in the process. Don't mess with ostriches.

    http://muppetsforjustice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Addman, sounds amazing! We had crazy emus that tried to peck our heads. Btw, I've been following you for about a month;p
    On a side note...
    Yay!!! I got the vid fixed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahahaha sounds like a blast! once i went to one of those and a buffalo stuck its head in the window and refused to take it out until we gave it all our food. hahahha silly buffalo. Also when i get really excited i squeal really load. it drives everyone crazy (family) my friends thinks its pretty funny though. Its fun to be insane.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh now that looked like a lot of fun!!! And you did a pretty good job editing the video for a first-timer! :o)

    ReplyDelete