Friday, September 16, 2011

MY DREAM HAS COME TRUE!!!

Watch the clip an then I'll explain.



For a few years now I have been talking about racing cows. You see, I have always wanted a cow that I could train to ride. I don't know what it is, I just think cows are cool. Not the evil cows that I have described in previous post, but real trained riding cows. I've wanted one for a long time, a cow exactly like this one, I would name him Fiddle Dee Dee. Fiddle for short. Up until now everyone scoffed at me, saying that it was a silly dream, "cows are not meant to be ridden, jumped, or raced!" they would say. But I am here to tell you my friends, DREAMS DO COME TRUE! 
The only thing left to do now is fly to Germany, buy a nice jumping cow, fly him back to America, and begin training. Get ready world, cow racing is about to take you by storm!   







1 comment:

  1. And I hear there is no speed limit on cow riding on the autobahn in Germany

    ReplyDelete